THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF OUR STALLHOLDERS AND GUESTS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
It is mandatory for all of our visitors to wear a face covering when moving around the site.
Hand sanitation stations are located around the site. Our cleaning crews will be regularly sanitising touch points throughout the day and a deep clean will take place each eventing.
We have introduced new measures to ensure that we meet government advice on safe distancing. We ask all our guests to be respectful of this policy when they visit us.
Presents Galore – COVID 19 Response: Code of Conduct
It is important to us to protect the health and wellbeing of all shoppers. We ask you to come shopping with us in that same spirit.
As part of the latest government advice and to protect everyone’s health in light of the ongoing COVID 19 public health situation, we will require contact information and consent to our health code of conduct from everyone who visits our racecourses before they arrive, whether you’re a visitor, exhibitor or a volunteer everyone will need to provide consent in advance.
This advance information will be used to plan for on the day operations at the racecourse and for track and trace or localised lockdown should it be required. We ask you not to come to the racecourse if you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms of Covid 19.
Track and Trace data will only be held in accordance with applicable law and will be removed after 21 days if you do not opt in to remain in contact with us.
- It is against the law to attend in a party or gather as a group of more than 6.
- You must not attend if you:
- have any Covid-19 symptoms (fever, cough, loss or changed sense of smell)
- receive a positive Covid-19 test result
- are required to self-isolate for travel or NHS contact and trace reasons
- Live in an area with local restrictions as applied by central government
- Carry out your own personal health assessment and make sure that you are fit and well to attend, considering your own age, health status and clinical vulnerability.
- Download the NHS Track and Trace app and scan the QR code on arrival at the venue.
- Check your travel arrangements are in place to travel to and from the racecourse you are visiting, refer to the latest guidance from public transport providers. We encourage shoppers to come in their own cars or walk, cycle to the event where possible.
- Ensure you arrive at the entry time as specified on your ticket, arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures. Anyone arriving 10 minutes after their allocated booked time slot will be refused entry to the venue.
- Your temperature will be taken on entry.
- Ensure you maintain good hand hygiene at all times, use the hand sanitiser dispensers provided around the venue and avoid touching your face or any unnecessary surfaces. When handling goods from exhibits ensure your hands are sanitised before and after.
- You must wear a face covering in all public areas.
- At all times and in all parts of the Racecourse, you must observe 2m social distancing or 1m+ with mitigation with people not from your household or support bubble. Avoid hugs, handshakes and any contact with people not in your household or support bubble.
- Avoid face to face contact with others, when moving past other shoppers turn your back if you need to pass others.
- Do not mix with other people not in your household or support bubble.
- Follow all signage and instructions of stewards, exhibitors or staff or at all times.
- Make sure all walkways, corridors and doorways etc. are clear before you walk through and do not stand in gangways or circulation routes.
- Do not enter any area if there is insufficient space to socially distance.
- Cashless payments are encouraged all through the venue.
We hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing shopping experience.
Thank you for looking out for each other.